Thursday, 2 January 2014

Photoshoot- Model Poses

I like this pose because it's slightly unconventional but simple, stylish and eye catching.

I like how this model style is portrayed through her pose, costume and style. It's a midshot so it's conventional and it's the style i want for my magazine. The pose is very eye catching as it's different.

I really like how simple this pose is, it's a conventional midshot but i like the style and look of the pose because it shows characteristics.

This pose is good because it, again, shows characteristics of the model such as her attitude and this pose is eye catching as it's different.



 This is a very conventional pose, very simple but it's good because it can still catch the attention of the target audience but maybe not as much as the other poses but it's simpler to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment