Wednesday, 25 September 2013

starting the college magazine front cover

 
This is the picture i have chosen for my college magazine front cover. I had to flip this image horizontally because if i hadn't, my magazine wouldn't of looked very conventional as all the writing would have been on the right hand side.

 
 
This is my cover title, i chose this because it is bright and bold. I used the 3D tool to make it look even more effective. I said in my audience portfolio that i was going to be using mainly blues but on my backround there is a lot of blue therefor my title wouldnt have stood out, also i want to choose a colour that would be the same as something my model was wearing so i chose her bright pink bracelet.
 
 
 
I have no got all the main features for my front cover, A picture, a title, a date, a barcode and a slogan. Next lesson i'm going to work on what's inside the magazine and doing things to intise readers.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment